Green Velvet Durag by Better Spirits Durags
Green is often associated with life, growth, harmony, nature, money, and the environment. The color is soothing and helps alleviate depression and anxiety. This factors, along with our premium velvet fabric there no surprise why our forest green velvet durag is one of our best-selling velvet durags.
Our velvet durags are made from an imported velvet exterior and a silky satin interior that makes for deeper 360 waves. The extra-long strings allow for comfortable tying and the ultimate compression to stay on all day or night.
Along with our forest green velvet durag we offer alternatives green colors for those looking for a different look. Below are our summer velvet and our sparkling velvet options.
Green Silky DuragsOur silky durags are made from premium satin that lays hair down better than other durags. Here are our top green silk durags.
Tips on Washing Your Better Spirits' Green Velvet DuragIn order to keep your green velvet durag looking luxurious and shiny, here's how to wash a green velvet durag.
Handwashing Velvet DuragsHandwashing allows you to clean your durag while also making sure that you are not damaging the material.
- Turn the durag inside out so that you are working with the satin side
- Use a very small amount of laundry detergent (not more than a teaspoon)
- Carefully massage soapy cold water through and rinse thoroughly.
- Hang your velvet durag to dry.
Machine Washing Velvet DuragsIf handwashing is not an option, then you can machine wash velvet durags.
- Wash the durag alone or with a light load to prevent agitation
- Use a mesh laundry bag if you have to ensure that it is protected
- Use cold water with a delicate cycle
- Avoid both bleach and fabric softeners
- Remove when the cycle is completed
- Hang to dry
Better Spirits' Velvet Durags
Velvet durags are perfect for cooler weather. They keep your head warm, your waves laid, and add to the look of your outfit.
Want to see the other velvet options we have on-site? Make sure to check our homepage to see our new arrivals!